Tuesday, January 24, 2012

OCD Fragments

Figured I would write some Fragments...it's been awhile.

Finally finished my Star Trek The Next Generation marathon (of which I had probably seen 15-20% of the episodes). I started in early August and finished in the middle of January. I was actually quite sad to end it all - knowing that I would never see a "new" episode again. I will have to write about it soon. Kinda scared to start another rewatch (mainly due to getting sucked in and what my wife would do).


No, she wouldn't be verbally angry at me but she would be so saddened our house would explode and that would be bad because I want all of us to live.

Started writing on the Qur'an, some hadiths and the gospel of John. That is forthcoming but taking a backseat to my personal history obsession I am on right now. 

If I had regular readers, at this point I would apologize as it has been pretty self indulgent lately. I have more general stuff planned, if you (non-existent audience) care. But since you don't exist, you get no apology.

On a serious Ramones kick. I can't stop listening. It helped emusic sent me another free subscription. Weird. I love Rocket to Russia, Leave Home and The End of the Century the most thus far.

Okay, so it's one of their big ones but damn if it's not awesome:



Ya know what's weird --PBS Kids has a promo with "Blister in the Sun" music playing in the background. Uh...kinda creepy. Someone snuck that one in there.

Started keeping track of the money I find on the ground this year. So far, 45 cents. Not too shabby and pretty lucky. I don't know that this tells you about me. Earlier this year I tried to keep track how many days I brought a jacket to work. I know, I know - OCD. But I always forgot so I stopped. I can get obsessive about stuff, luckily it's harmless stuff.

Today, I started working out for the first time in years - the last time I regularly worked out was 2003. I just want to get some definition and not get heart disease and die.

Wanting to buy a Kindle Fire (fighting guilt and shame for buying a new product - seriously).

No comments:

Post a Comment