Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Coming Attractions

Before I finish my final thoughts for "One Week As a Muslim" I wanted to do a little brainstorming for the blog.

Way Cool Cliche Blog Image



Really on the Back Burner (somewhat completed or conceptal ideas floating around)

Pondering Pac-Man (this is an existential comic strip I have going but I don't have a scanner, so it will have to wait until I figure out how to best post it, yes, it "stars" Pac-Man and the whole gang)

Daoism: Wu Wei Concept

Experiments in Living, Part II (ideas involve mediation or fasting, maybe something else)

Spiritual Masters (currently abandonded but slowly thinking about it)

The Four Stages of Accepting the Wiggles (really - denial, anger, acceptance, happiness)

An untitled essay, part autobiographical- part philosophical on comic books

and finally, more recycled poetry from my past (it's too easy)

Ideas (just that, vague ideas)
Our cat, Rollo
Joel Osteen
The Beauty that is Costco

Things I'll Never Write About
Rhinos
Rainy Saturday Afternoons
American Idol
Glue and its relationship to Horses
Asparagus
Ghost hunting and Ghost "busting"

No comments:

Post a Comment