Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bad Advice From A Dog

My father in-law wore a t-shirt yesterday entitled, "Good Advice from a Dog" - with the usual advice you might think of, like, "Stay loyal", etc. That got me thinking that if dogs could actualy give us advice; most of it would, in fact, be terrible. Without further fanfare....


Bad Advice From A Dog

When meeting someone for the first time, smell their crotch - When hungry, consider your own poop - Freedom is running next to cars as they drive - If the spirit moves you, drag your nasty self all over the floor - If you're owner goes away, and you're nervous, tear shit up - The best form of complimenting a friend is to hump their leg - Tempting smells from the trash need to be investigated - Bite fleas & ticks, take dirt baths frequently - Go ahead, lick your balls



Obligatory "Wacky Dog" Photo for "Wacky" blog post.
Reflective Aside:  When I stop to think about it, it's funny to think that as I have gotten older I have progressively disliked dogs with each passing year for no particular reason I can currently think of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment