Friday, September 2, 2011

Teeny Tiny Cute Fragments

Wanted to remember a few verbal miscues by my lovely little girls.

Our oldest began kindergarten two weeks ago and is becoming more familiar with using the term "Ma'am". So last week she combined Dad and "Ma'am" to call me "Da'am" while playing. It was funny.

Better still was calling her Art teacher "Mrs. Hot Goose". When I laughed, she told me it wasn't very nice to laugh at some one's name like that. Of course I checked the website to find that Mrs. Hot Goose is really Mrs. Guzman. I was still holding out some hope that "Mrs. Hot Goose" would actually be there - I think I would have bust a gut laughing.

Finally I am enamored with our two-year old's way of saying "Today" - as she usually says "TA-Day". With an emphasis on the "Ta" syllable. So cute.

That's it. I have Star Trek to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment