Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fall Fragments

Been awhile....how are you?
Thinking about getting old, dying, and how I want to live if I am lucky enough to live well into my 70's and beyond.

Thinking about going to seminary at least part time. Possibly. Maybe. You never know.


Disappointed that the NBA season is looking less and less like a reality.

I made a CD for a friend for the first time in years. I put this little ditty somewhere in the middle of the CD:





Still excited about our adoption (making progress), my service spring break, and life in general.


Thinking about pulling stuff down from the closet to scan more silliness.


Happy that the fall is coming even the little dip in temperature down here in South Texas is nice.


Making progress with the Star Trek re-watch (actually I think only remember about 1/3 of the episodes I have been through)....my last estimate was October there is no way I finish before the holiday break unless I get sick or something.


Started working on a "Jesus As Avatar" post (as in the Hindu concept not the blue-skinned aliens).Yay!!!




Get busy living or get busy dying

No comments:

Post a Comment