Friday, November 20, 2015

Fun With My Scanner: Burrito Boy

Found this beauty in a folder with a slew of notes, cartoons, weird stuff from the the late 90's.

ALL OF THIS IS TRADEMARKED.

If you steal this idea and make millions, I am coming after you. If you want to develop this for a CARTOON NETWORK show, contact me and let's make MILLIONS TOGETHER -- I have other weird characters that could appear and make this the next  ADVENTURE TIME.

Yes, that's right, now that this is on the WORLD WIDE WEB - I am sure this will take off ---get in now why you still can!!

Notice the beans spilling out of Burrito Boy. I love how the Devil is the actual antagonist on the show and that he looks ridiculous. Randy the chicken shows promise.  You might ask yourself why is there a tiny strawberry lifting a barbell? But don't, don't ask that question. It's better the world never finds out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment