Monday, November 16, 2015

Dino Fragments

My three-year old just wrote a few songs last night and I recorded them.

I thought I would share the lyrics to my favorite version (they all centered on dinosaurs). This one I have entitled, "Dinosaur-Rock n' Roll"

Dinosaur
Dinosaur
Rock n'Roll
Dinosaur
Dinosaur
Rock n'Roll
Dinosaur
Dinosaur
Dinosaur
Rock n'Roll
Hey Love You
(Da  Da Da - De De De) - this is long bridge break down (about 20 seconds) that includes rhythmic tongue clicks.
I Love You
You
You
You
You
You
WHY ARE YOU
KILLING THE
DINOSAURS?

There's another alternate version that talks about killing people and Jesus as well ("Why are you killing people and Jesus? Because you're a bad guy!")

SO PUNK.

This weekend was interesting. On Friday, I heard a holocaust survivor speak on Friday, on Saturday, I heard a dude that used to be a sex addict and then on Sunday I attended part of a Sikh worship service.  Diverse to the max.

Feeling like my Ecuador Study Abroad is hanging by a thread. I have one application in (we need at least 4 more) and we've got 3 weeks to go. Frankly, it's not looking good.

Starting playing The Legend of Zelda on NES a week or so ago. Never really played as a kid. I've got 3 TRIFORCE. It's awesome, how did I miss out on this as a kid????

My good ol' buddy wants me to star in our Christmas play at church. I told him I would do it. Finally, my stardom has come after all these years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta go get some TRIFORCE. In the meantime, breathe out the hatred, and breathe in the love.


No comments:

Post a Comment