Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Vacation Fragments

I'm on vacation now for about a month.

CUE HAPPINESS

Got my no shave-almost-kinda-beard going for about a week now. I don't know how long that will last.

In theory this should mean I have time to post more on the blog but it won't really matter. I will be lucky to get done with 2-3 more posts before 2014 hits.

My office is so cold at work (so cold I am forced to occasionally use a little space heater in the summer time). I brought the littler heater home on the break so I could warm my feet up as I work on the kids' project at night in the kitchen. The kitchen floor at night is like an ice-rink. Today, it came upon me that the heater made me realize how cold I pretty much always am and have always been. All this is to say I feel like an Old Lady all day long.  FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS.

Goals this Winter Break:
Finish Girl's Project (for Xmas)
Research Peru trip (fill in the details for Sacred Valley free day, and Puno activities)
Think about revamping my intro class
Oil Change
Hair cut
3-6 Blog posts

Before the lame "War on Christmas" started I used to say "Merry Christmas" - now I only say "Happy Holidays" to strangers. TAKE THAT FOX NEWS. 

In the spirit of the season, MINI PIC DUMP

 


Well, then that just about settles it. It's hell for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment