Monday, July 15, 2013

Pic Dump (From Work!!)

Hello.

Part of my job involves lots and lots of reading. This means I am on the internet a large portion of my day. So, when I get something really good, I save it. Here are pics from my massive collection from my work PC.  Some do not need a comment. Some are not funny, they are just cool. ENJOY PARTY PEOPLE!

On a level of 1-10 of laziness. Peeled bananas must be a 10.5.  

  
The Black Costume was so cool. Every time I am in the used bookstore and I see a black-era Spider-Man comic, I buy it.




Yes, it's a bear. Yes, they helped him off the bridge and he survived.

Calvin & Hobbes. How you feel about Calvin & Hobbes directly correlates with how I will feel about you.


This guy, whoever he is, is my hero.

Before the sadness there was great happiness and head-flicking.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment