Saturday, August 13, 2011

Saturday Night Special: Love Buzz

It's been awhile since I've posted a music video. So, here you are (and you're welcome).  Just as I selected this song and found it on YouTube, I started thinking, "could this song have been better with more lyrics or more structure?" I immediately realized how asinine that idea is. This simple song, centered on this cool little bass riff does what it needs to do in under four minutes. I love the intro with its huge build up, the catchy chorus and just as the song begins to drag (or drone?), the cool guitar solo/bridge comes in. It's such a fun pop song and one of the two songs on Bleach that hints at the pop sensibilities of Kurt (the other, of course, is "About A Girl"). Four Stars out of Five. Have a great weekend world.


No comments:

Post a Comment