Monday, June 13, 2011

Fragmentory Point

Haven't posted in awhile. First week before school and of school was Krazy busy. Then I was teaching on Sunday mornings as well. Then I went to the Weezer concert last Tuesday....and now I am working on a massive review of the Weezer concert in Austin that no one will care about (hey, bro, I am writing this so I can remember it!!!)

T-minus about a month and I will no longer be chair of my department! Hurray!

About two weeks ago, the unthinkable occurred - I got sick of breakfast tacos. Somehow, I had managed to get a scam some free tacos a few days, then I sought them out and then...and then...one morning at work I thought of tacos and it made me kinda ill. It was a strange feeling but it has thankfully, already passed.

Something I don't want to forget about E - when she gives you something she no longer needs she tells you, "Share you go" - it's so cute it hurts a little bit.

I don't know who reads this blog. How do you get here and why do some of you come back?

Here is one of my favorite Sesame Street clips. I adore this, and so does C.

No comments:

Post a Comment