Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Strange Dream from 2006

I was digging through some old files and I found a document from 2006 in which I had started to record my dreams. Alas, I am lazy....and I only wrote down two of them. One of them involved me milking dogs. (!!!)

This was the other dream:


The dream began simple enough. I was at home and had to go to the bathroom. I walked into the bathroom but when I walked in, something was amiss. It sounded like someone was behind the curtain. Surprisingly, I was undaunted and I quickly pulled back the curtain and....there was a little boy standing in my bathtub. I asked him why he was there and as we chat he transforms into a cat and it slowly dawns on me that he is actually a talking cat. I am thrilled. I quickly go out to tell someone about this amazing event (suddenly, my home bathroom is now in a public space). I see my colleague Terry from work and tell him I have just talked with a cat. I go back to get the cat and now he is a blot. Yes, a blot. I pick "him" up and hold "him" in my pocket. I show Terry the blot and Terry tells me he has seen this happen before and that he can help me. Very strange...

Strange indeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment