Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Rainy Night Fragments

It's a rainy evening in the fall....wish it could be just a tad cooler.

The other day my in-laws texted a large chunk of the family  to let us know my wife's grandmother had slipped and fell and that she was going to get medical attention soon. I was in class and the students were working on something so I all I did was check who it was, and put my phone back in my pocket. Later I found out a "draft" was ready to be sent with my reply. Thankfully, it didn't send as the message read:

"Vegetable Elephant"




 
Internet, how I love thee.
 
I will be starting a series of commentary on the Beatitudes. I know, PURE EXCITEMENT.  I hope it will be a productive series for me.  I am writing it for a few reasons (listed below)

A) Much of it is already written
B) The gospels are my favorite part of the Bible
C) I want to challenge myself

TV Update: Watching Golden Girls on YouTube. It's awesome.

Other Important Facts to Know:

Pizza is good
Looking forward to cooler weather
Still sad about what happened in the NBA Finals
Waiting for Netflix to add Matlock, Life would be better
Study Abroad efforts are eating my life
My kids drive me crazy but are really pretty awesome


Time for a MINI PIC DUMP -- WHOO RAY............

 
Yes, I feel that way sumtimz
 

If I could, I would give this person a cupcake......
 

 
That's all folks, stay real and don't forget to keep your pets spayed and neutered.

No comments:

Post a Comment