Thursday, January 31, 2013

I'm Back

So I will write a proper blog soon (maybe tonight)

In the meantime, I will never watch this scene from Indiana Jones the same way. You see I feel this way every time I put the baby down in the middle of the night. The slightest movement, the misecule movement of my arm and EYES WIDE OPEN (or a hearty little scream). Then you have to hold him for another 10-20 minutes, hoping you didn't wake him up for one of those nightmare marathon rocking sessions. 


Does it make it more fun to put the baby down at night thinking I am on an exotic adventure at a dangerous locale 
Not really, I am usually just worried, stressed and usually really, really tired. 


So, until later tonight or tomorrow or the next night, etc. I bid thee adieu. 

Oh yeah, our new little boy is awesome, in case no one was wondering as no one reads this! 


No comments:

Post a Comment