Friday, September 28, 2012

newsy fragments

We finally got our phone call to pick up our son a few weeks back. This is amazing news for our family not so good for the blog.

Our trip was outstanding no major troubles and I had chance to have a few miniadventures of my own as well. Of course I will blog about it at some point. I typically use our bedroom PC to blog but our little guy will be sleeping in our bedroom for the foreseeable future so...I'm on my kindle fire. Holy crape this ducks writing on this (not making this up....thats actually the way i typed it out).

I know there are people who type on this type of thing all day...but this ain't happening often.

We have three kids now. It's hard.....but ya know not too terrible ....yet. So....I won't be posting for awhile....until then keep your face clean, roll your windows down when driving and have that extra cookie....you deserve it. Fare thee well..

No comments:

Post a Comment