Thursday, November 17, 2011

10 Songs That If I Found Out I Would Never Hear Again, I Would Be Cool With It:



(Please note this doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad song, it's just that I never have a desire to hear it again)


"Rocket Man" - Elton John


"Welcome to the Jungle" - Guns N' Roses


Whatever that Titanic song by Celine Dion was called


"Sweet Home Alabama"


"We Will Rock You" - Queen


The Bodyguard song by Whitney Houston


"Smells Like Teen Spirit" - Nirvana


Most Micheal Jackson Songs (especially "I'm Bad" however, major exceptions for "Billie Jean" and "Man in the Mirror" though)



Any Korn song - God Awful Rock Music. Should be forbidden.



"Wind Beneath my Wings" - Bette Milder - Maybe the song on this list I hate the most.



They actually played this at my wedding reception. . They actually freakin played this. I told them I wanted "classics" (Frank Sinatra, Nat King Cole, etc.) and this is what they played. I was so pissed. If I wasn't completely tied up during the song I would have told him to stop it during the song. I did go up to the DJ afterwards and explain what "classics" meant. Side note: My PC was crashing or something crazy, so I was only able to burn a CD of music that was about an hour long. So, there was some cool music played.












No comments:

Post a Comment