Saturday, October 22, 2011

Saturday Night Special: Hash Pipe



To review: these posts are for rock songs and this one is a nice little poppy rock song.

This song may be in my top ten riffs that get stuck in my head (#1 in drum rhythm would be "Scentless Apprentice" by Nirvana). Look, the video is a little silly the lyrics are little silly, but it's catchy and fun.

This is definitly a song that takes me back to 2000 and when it debuted in 2001 when it finally was "officially" released. I drove a lot back then (to my various jobs and school) so I remember driving in my truck listening to this album.


mini fragments

BTW - I found a new guilty pleasure - B.o.B's - Magic (of course featuring Rivers) so corny but again, it goes down like Kool-Aide.

Decided to print my first year of blogging - if there is anything more vain than actually having a blog - it's printing the darn thing out. I mean, seriously? But it was 13 bucks and I think it's the only way my wife will get fully updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment