Monday, July 19, 2010

time flies or something like that

Wow. I just discovered I hadn't posted in quite awhile.

Been busy with a big birthday project for the wife that has pretty much consumed my off-duty time (a photo book).

I did have a new idea for a Nirvana blog (the band, not moksha) and many of the items listed below are still alive and kicking. 

Otherwise, I can report I've had several strange dreams this month (a midget forcing herself on me romantically, cannibalism (please don't ask), and a deer stepping on my face). I think I've been waking more at night (mainly because of the kids) and unable to fall asleep right away. Last night I was social worker in my dream, which was pretty boring.

Other news....reading Borg's Meeting Jesus Again For the First Time. Have to say, I love it so far and highly recommend it.  Also managed to read the Marvel Essential Volume on the Marvel Two-In-One (Vol. 2)  this included some great stuff but also some run-of-the-mill stuff that was pretty blah.

I'll start working on a new post soon, but now I am working on two separate projects - one to re-organize and consolidate our photos (so I can clearly back it up on a minimum of disks) and (next month) start digitizing some VHS to DVD.

Boring, time-consuming stuff. Such is life....until next time, America.

i was flipping the channels the other day and noticed this show is still on. this is still be produced and apparently making money...only in America. all things considered, "until next time America" is a terrific sign-off.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment