Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Cute Things My Kids Said A Long Time Ago

I've been going though my drafts of blog posts I never finished so here's one I polished up today.

Here's a short list from my memory banks that my kids mispronounced. We still say them around the house sometimes. I am writing this because I don't want these to escape into the ether of memory. So, here ya go.

My oldest daughter called granola bars,"Gorilla Bars"

My oldest daughter called hand sanitizer, "hanaitizer"..which I think is pretty ingenious. 

My middle daughter called coyotes, "COY - otes".

My middle daughter told us the toilet was "flooding up" and used that term several times, again, I think it really describes what was happening quite well. 

My son called the Ninja Turtles as "Engine Turtles". I think one of the only words he did not pronounce correctly, so we let him mispronounce this longer than we would have usually. 

My son started calling Parmesan cheese, "Parmish".  I think he could say it but he couldn't remember the word for it...so he got "Parmish"...we think it's perfect.  


No comments:

Post a Comment