Sunday, November 2, 2014

10 Cool Things About Being an Adult


10. I don't get carded any more (I have a child-like face and I was carded until my early 30's)
9.  People expect me to know what I'm doing, even if I have no clue.
8.  I don't give two poops if people see me belting out songs in the car.
7.  I started to like foods I hated or had never tried before. 
6.  I gained compassion for my parents.
5.  I worry less about my looks (and other people's looks too).
4.  No one expects me to keep up with current music, movies, etc. unless it's labeled for "grown-    ups".
3.  I no longer have to pretend I have heard of something in a conversation  and then I get to learn something new!
2.  I don't drive as fast, I am okay with being cut-off, etc. in traffic. Who cares?
1.  I don't give a crap about what you think about me (even MORE than before).

No comments:

Post a Comment