Monday, April 19, 2010

Introductory Introduction

I am naturally scattered.

I dream up projects, paintings, writing projects, trips, etc. I rarely follow through or at least I don't finish them.

I have had several blog ideas the past few years. I had an idea to create a blog centered on my random scribbles, paintings, comics, etc, another blog centered on biblical commentary
(I've been in the fifth chapter of Matthew for at least a year now) and a world religions blog.

After some reflection I have decided to do neither and all of them at the same time.

I might post a picture of a current art project or something I've written from a long time ago, a funny or interesting photo I take here at the house, a sketch of an idea...whatever....

This might be unorganized but hey, that's what the tags will be for.

If I write something, it will be posted here. Just don't expect too much. I'll probably abandon it sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment